Skip to main content

I Regret Buying a Scooter From Gorox Electric Vehicles

 I Should Have Read the Reviews of Gorox Electric Vehicles before  buying an okinawa scooter from the showroom. This one mistake made my life miserable. Gorox Electric Sold me a used and defective okinawa Scooter and refused to provide any aftersales service. My mistake of believing the fake positive google reviews cost me 72 Thousand .



Gorox Electric Reviews
I was not happy with the behavior of the as I did not get the option of test ride. Gorox Electric staff did not explain the features of the vehicle properly. They were just trying to convince me to buy the vehicle anyhow.

Gorox Electric Reviews
Within 10 days of vehicle purchase I faced a lot of problems  and then I contacted the showroom owner Rocky Sharma, but he did not help me. Further he threatened me to  take legal action for  reporting scooter problems to the company. He got me arrested by bribing cyber police when I wrote Gorox Electric reviews on social  media.

Gorox Electric Reviews

Although Rocky Sharma Finally Admitted the mistakes of his staff and the Company but he did not do anything to rectify the mistakes. I suffered a lot due to faulty scooter but he did not provide any service.

Gorox Electric Reviews

I wish I could have read these honest reviews before I made a plan to purchase a vehicle from gorox electric.


Gorox Electric Reviews


I was cheated by one line paid positive reviews of gorox eletric vehicles. I did not research on the internet about the showroom. I should I read the review of dennis bunting.


I never felt that I have purchased a new scooter, because I faced problems in the vehicle from day 1. I tried to get the vehicle replaced but Gorox never agreed to help me.


This is my painful story. I was a happy person, but my life turned terrible after buying an okinawa scooter from Gorox Electric.


Even buying a vehicle at a higher price does not guarantee that you would be happy with the performance of your scooter. Sometimes showroom owners self use vehicles and then sell it to customers. They do not even bother to keep the vehicles in good shape. After all  they just need money anyhow.
Gorox Eletric Reviews

Staff at Gorox Electric are so cruel and selfish that they do not care fro the life of customers. They just was not get the hard earned money of customers anyhow.


Rocky Sharma the owner of the Gorox Electric is a highly selfish and corrupt person. He just want to cheat customers anyhow.

Gorox Eletric Reviews

After reading the above reviews you should have understood the reality of Gorox Electic and paid five star reviews. Now I will narrate my own story. 

I visited the Gorox Electic Showroom on 7th sept, 2021 to check the okinawa scooters. But I was shocked to know that the showroom is located at the remote area of Rohini. But I took the pain of visiting the showroom because it was Corona period and very few showrooms were operating. But the Gorox Showroom had only a few vehicles. I could not find any other okinawa showroom in Rohini. So I decided to give it a try. 

Staff at Gorox Electric were rude and without manners, They did not let me test drive any vehicle nor they provide proper information about the okinawa scooters. but I urgently needed a vehicle for my restaurant business. So beliving the words of Tarun Sharma at Gorox I purchased okinawa scooter. But It is giving me problems since the beginning. 


 I did not want to buy the okinawa scooter as it was dirty but the Gorox manager tarun sharma convinced me that the scooter was in fresh condition. Believing the words of tarun sharma i brought the vehicle but after that, my life became miserable.

I have listed the problems I have faced in the first Month


1 -  Underperformance of battery

2. Motor Heating

3. Speedometer Problem

4. handle lock Tight

5. MCB Problem

6. Charger Issue

7. Too Much Noise


It Appeared that the vehicle was self used by the showroom owner. May Be He had also replaced new parts with old ones.

I called Gorox electric for service help but the showroom refused to provide any after-sales service. It directed me to the nearby dealer. Rocky Sharma the owner of Gorox electric threatened to take legal action if i report the vehicle issue to the company.

Other dealers like sigma enterprises and mapl group did not  provide proper service as i had not brought the vehicle from their showrooms.

I emailed the okinawa company but it did not reply. I had wasted my time, money and suffered a lot after purchasing the okinawa scooter. I do not want others to lose their hard earned money and suffer life me so I had written this post in public interest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Do People Regret Buying Okinawa scooters?

Before You buy an Okinawa Scooter read the reviews of Okinawa Scooter owners. It is better to be careful than regret later. After reading the testimonials of Okinawa Customers you will get an overview of the company and its products and services. You will also learn about the problems customers are facing and solutions provided by the company. If the company is not able to solve the problems faced by the customers then why should one purchase its products. Okinawa Scooters Easily catches fire. Many people have lost their lives due to fire incidents in Okinawa Scooters. Looking at the high number of fire incidents in Okinawa Vehicles, the government has to step in and force the company to recall the Risky scooters and rectify the problems. Even after that several incidents of fire were reported by news channels so riding an Okinawa Scooter is very dangerous. I am sharing some of the images of Okinawa Scooter catching fire. The customer is ready to throw the vehicle at half the price in

How Ayurveda Can Make You Healthy and Strong

Live healthy with Ayurveda Y ou might have heard the proverb health is wealth ; it is a truth and no one can Challenge it. An ill person cannot enjoy anything no matter how much money he has accumulated. Kerala tour not only satisfies your senses with mesmerizing natural beauty but also makes your healthy (mentally and physically) through the healing process of Kerala Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient treatment system which believes that “Prevention is better than cure” It put emphasis on healthy lifestyle and holistic treatment of diseases. Ayurveda is a science of life; it guides us towards healthy, happy and lengthy life. It does not only cure body but also keep body – mind – soul in balance. Ayurvedic treatment includes various natural therapies, herbs, oils, churn, and massages. Modern facilities and advanced medical science were not available in ancient times still, people of that period were more healthy and happy. They used to have a life span of 100+ years, no doubt